Product Review | Morphe x Jeffree Star
Youtube Guru Jeffree Star has recently teamed up with Morphe Brushes to launch a new brush set. We have had a chance now to try them and we are loving them. Of course Morphe is know for their great price point and the quality can’t be beat. The brushes are of course pink as that is one of the things that Jeffree Star is known for. He loves pink! The iconic collaboration includes 7 brushes that are sold for $49 USD in a bundle with a beauty bag. This limited edition collaboration includes:
1) JS1- Size Queen Brush $16 USD — Synthetic Bristle
2) JS2- Point Blank Precision Brush $19USD — Synthetic Bristle
3) JS3- Iconic Contour Brush $8 USD — Synthetic Bristle
4) JS4- Fly High Brush $10 USD — Natural Bristle
5) JS5- Crease Kween Brush $8 USD — Natural Bristle
6) JS6- Rule Blender Brush $8 USD — Natural Bristle
7) JS7- Double Trouble Brush $5 USD — Synthetic Bristle
There is a Brush Bag that is also available $10 USD. A Beauty Sponge Trio is available for $16 USD. This package will include one larger beauty sponge along with 2 mini beauty sponges that are great to blend out your under eye concealer. The large beauty sponge has a sharp edge which is great for when you apply loose powder to your face. The large beauty sponge reminded us of the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge which is a great dupe for the BeautyBlender sponge.
The collaboration is available on morphebrushes.com or in Morphe stores.