The Best Eyeshadow Palettes of 2018
Finishing off our list of the best makeup product of 2018 are the best eyeshadow palettes of the year:
1) Urban Decay - Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette - amazing warm tone palette. This is a palette that I reach for more often than I thought I would. You can create amazing looks with this palette all year around especially in the summer because of the beautiful warm shades. This palette has 12 shades. It also comes with a good quality double-ended shadow brush and a mirror in the palette to help with creating looks on the go. ($54 USD)
2) Anastasia Beverly Hills- Soft Glam Eyeshadow Palette - This is a beautiful eyeshadow palette for everyday use. It contains 14 shades that are a mix of mattes and shimmers. You can easily go from a daytime look to an evening look with just this one palette. This palette has matte, duo chrome and metallic finishes which makes it easy to create any look. This palette also comes with a double-ended shadow brush and a large mirror incase you need to use it to apply your shadow on the go. ($42 USD)
3) Huda Beauty - The New Nude Eyeshadow palette - to be honest I didn’t think I was going to actually like this palette. I have all the previous Huda Beauty palettes and they are all great but the colours in the Nude palette all seemed similar to palettes I already have in my collection. After purchasing this palette I just couldn’t stop using it. It’s a beautiful palette with natural matte shades and with some glitters even. It even comes with a concealer base for flawless application and to make your eyeshadow looks pop more. This palette contains 18 highly pigmented shades from mattes to shimmers. ($65 USD)
4) Too Faced - Pretty Rich Diamond Light Eyeshadow Palette - this palette was inspired by the multifaceted beauty of real diamonds. It contains 16 shades. This palette contains beautiful glitters, creamy mattes, shimmers, and pearls that you can create hundreds of looks with. The looks that you can create with this palette are endless. ($49 USD)
5) Wet n Wild- Color Icon Eyeshadow 10 pan palette -Rose in the Air palette - this is a beautiful drug store palette and it is only $4.99. The colour pay off is great on the eyelids and the price just can’t be beat. These shadows are highly pigmented and are buttery soft. The shadows go on effortlessly onto the eyelids. This palette is a great dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eyeshadow Palette. ($4.99 USD)
Let us know your favourite eyeshadow palettes in the comment section below.